Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'tis the season

This time of year is my favorite! It's nice and chilly outside, perfect weather for sweaters and scarves. This year Ken and I get two Thanksgivings- one at his parents' house, and one at my parents' house. It's a week of festivities!

I'm thinking about decorating the apartment, and trying to decide how I will do that. I know I want white twinkle lights- everywhere! I think the tiny Christmas tree will go in front of the fireplace for now, and it's easy to move if we decide to have a fire. I will also be rearranging our guest bedroom in hopes that I can somehow find more room in there! I don't know what we'll do when we have to make room for the baby.

We've had maroon and silver, and blue and white so far since we've been married, and I think this year I want white and silver- like snow. Maybe if we're lucky we'll actually get snow this winter! Yay for winter! Yay for holidays! Yay for Christ who was born and died for our sins!

1 comment:

Ken Cook said...

The House Looks so Good!!

You did a wonderful Job Decorating for the Holidays!


Merry Christmas!