Tuesday, November 13, 2007

saltines and water

As I sit here in bed this morning, I'm in awe of the wonder-food: SALTINES! It's amazing how they can taste ok, and at the same time stop the nausea and fill me up until breakfast! Apparently I'm going to be waking up at 6 every morning. Seems to be the time when my body decides it needs food. I've also figured out that I start to feel sick if I haven't eaten in about four hours. So I can kind of plan on that, and have a snack with me. I'm addicted to carrots right now. I ate them for breakfast and dinner yesterday. I'm really hoping this lasts, because that's an easy way to eat veggies, and not many sound appealing. Coffee is disgusting, and the smell of sour dough bread with it makes me queasy. Poor Ken can't make it when I'm around, lol.

Today I have my first appointment with my midwife, and I'm looking forward to being able to know that the baby is doing fine. Plus, I'm hoping that I won't have to keep laying low. I will post again to tell you (I know everybody will get sick of this, lol) how the appointment went.

So until then, I sit, clinging to my saltines and sipping the wonderful life-giving nectar- WATER! Those are the words of the day: saltines and water. May I never be without them :)

(As a side note, I just realized saltines and crackers sound like bread and water a prisoner would get to eat, lol)

No comments: