Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weslee's 2nd Birthday

Weslee watching everybody sing "Happy Birthday" to him
Cupcakes! This year's cupcakes were a bigger hit with him than for his 1st birthday.
Ken supervising the cupcake carnage
Giving up on the fork and going with the hands
Weslee and his friends during present time

I still cannot believe that my baby boy is 2 years old! My, how time flies! If you don't believe me, check out the first blog post with pictures of him from January 2009. Such a tiny little guy has grown into a pretty independent and energy-filled toddler. He's so curious about the world, and is often torn between wanting to cuddle with Mom and Dad and wanting to run around discovering things on his own. He's definitely a smart cookie who loves people, loves his animals (dog and cats), and loves just about anything with wheels. Watching him play with his cars or trains and hearing his, "Go, Go, Go!" as they move about is priceless. I have every confidence that he will make a great big brother for Phinehas, once he realizes exactly what a baby is. I'm sure he'll want him to build train tracks with him right away! I can't wait to see how this little boy grows up even more as the years pass, but I am very content to enjoy the times where he still wants to crawl into bed and snuggle with me because I know that it won't last forever. We love you, Weslee!

No comments: