Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Charis Babe: Cloth Baby Wipes

Boat cloth wipes for baby boy

Dragonfly Cloth wipes for baby girl

Butterfly cloth wipes for baby girl

Example of the terrycloth reverse of the wipes

After making cloth wipes for Weslee, somebody suggested I make them and sell them, so that's what I've decided to do. I'm calling this little endeavor "The Charis Babe" (charis is Greek for grace), and right now I'm just making these double sided flannel and terrycloth wipes. They are absolutely fantastic for different baby needs. I used them for cloth wipes for diapering, washcloths, and burp cloths. They are soft, absorbent, durable, and pretty cute. I've used Weslee's for over a year now and I've not had any of them break down even with frequent washing.

Right now I'm just working by word-of-mouth, and currently sell them by the half-dozen for $7.50. I haven't figured out shipping costs or anything, but if you know somebody who might be interested, spread the word! Currently I only have the above wipe available, but I am working on more and have fabric for 5 or 6 others that should be up in the next month or so.

No comments: