Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wish List

I love reading. I miss reading. I haven't had much time to read recently, but I was thinking about it tonight and realized that I could be reading when I'm nursing, since I can't do much else during that time. I've read the books I own, and I enjoy getting new books, but haven't done that in quite a while because the money just isn't there right now.

So I've made a little list of the things I would get if I had the money. I think I'll start saving and get them over a period of time... I should be able to get about one a month if I cut out everything else I might spend my $5/week on.

-Fireproof: DVD, Study Series, Love Dare
-I Promise by Dr. Gary Smalley
-Intended for Pleasure by Dr. Ed Wheat
-Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
-The Duggars 20 and Counting by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar

2 comments:

The Emerson Family said...

I have an extra copy of love and respect...email me your address
lisaandpete7@verizon.net

Mrs. Sewell said...

I want the Duggar's book too! Maybe I can get it, read it and then mail it you so you can read it!

God Bless
Crystal <><